Department of Education, Magadh University BodhGaya is imparting teaching-learning and facilitating research work since its upcoming. The Department is marching ahead in the stewardship of Dean,
faculty of Education Prof. (Dr.) Israil Khan and is well equipped with Hi-tech classrooms, Different labs, Seminar Hall, Conference room,
enriched library with reading room, & ICT lab. contributes to a state of art infrastructure transforming the department in an international site of
facilitating and constructing knowledge. It aims at producing quality teachers to form a learning society as because quality teachers imply quality education and the same education determines virtue of life of people in a society.
The Department is committed to quality, excellence and standard in teacher education. We are on the way to be recognized as the Centre of excellence in teacher education.
Education Department with its exceptional infrastructure and competent faculties will contribute constructively towards preparing professionally efficient teachers worthy to learn, earn and serve the society. It is an honest effort for imparting teacher-education in Bihar.
To play a decisive role as a teacher in an emerging India, our teacher-trainees will be strong enough to face the challenges. Above all, we initiate the teacher trainees to be skillful, competent, responsive, innovative and constructive. Our procedure, system, pedagogy, faculty and infrastructure are totally geared towards helping the trainees so that they can achieve their goals of becoming an ideal teacher.
The Department of Education was established in the year 2007 with the permission of State Govt. of Bihar & Chancellor's Secretariat (Raj Bhawan). It has B.Ed. & Ph.D. programmes. The regulation of the programmes has been prepared and finalised by the statutory bodies of the University and approved by the Inter University Board (Bihar) and assented to His Excellency the Governor-cum-Chancellor of Universities of Bihar .
• To inculcate professionalism to deliver the needs of the society to excel in real life situation at all level.
• To impart quality education and innovative training to teachers for a better tomorrow.
• To improve the regular teaching, learning situation with enhanced teaching skills.
• To renew innovative techniques to facilitate regular class room practice.
• To develop new methodology and explore Teaching Aids for better class room transaction.
• To inculcate competition, creative attitude and human values.
• Honesty, Honour and Integrity.
• Personality and Ethical Development
• Inquisitive mind and love for learning.
• Care and Compassion.
• Love for nature and the environment both internal and external.
• Tolerance and Respect for other Cultures.
• Respect for our heritage with a progressive international outlook.
Undergraduate and doctoral programs with high job potential
Minimum fee structure with excellent infrastructure facilities
Admission through common entrance test
Be part of a community
Beyond text book teaching
Multi dimensions teaching skills
Art & Technology enabled teaching methodology
Choice based credit system (proposed)
Fully equipped and modern e–resource learning center
Qualified & experience faculty
Guest /visiting faculty
National & international collaboration
- IQAC Cell
- Population Club
- Nature Club
- Alumni Association
- Research Cell
- Library Advisory Committee
- NSS Unit
- Grievance & Redressal Unit
- Guidance Service
- Placement cell
- CCA Unit